It matters who they work with
- They want to be challenged by people smarter than themselves.
- They want to work for someone who gets it and values what they do.
It matters what they work on with who they work with
- The experience must matter. It must not be an afterthought.
- The technology stack must be industry standard and make development fast.
- The work must be relevant to our customers.
It matters how they work on what they work on with who they work with
- They want to partner early & often with product & design.
- They want to work in a lean, collaborative environment.
- They want to have customer feedback integrated throughout the lifecycle.
- Some parts of their work must be given back to the open source community.
- They must be valued for the unique contribution they make.
- They must be able to grow in their job to reach new heights.
What do you think?